Prosthodontists are the architects of smile restoration. We have a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, along with extensive additional training in the most advanced techniques for restoring and replacing teeth. This enables us to devise the best plan for your unique situation — whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen. From crowns and bridgework to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.